Audio Pal

Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom 2012

I wouldn't say they are over rated I mean the point is to look nice and go and have fun with your friends and dance. Yes, maybe they are over rated if you spend a ton of money on it but if not its actually really nice. I really enjoyed prom I had a ton of fun dancing with Chad and seeing everyone in their dresses. I don't really have a favorite part, it was all fun for me. After prom was fun too. I was a little disappointed cause there wasn't a whole lot there but I still had fun. I hurt my finger playing basketball so that wasn't very fun. I got a $10 gift card to cold stones, that was cool. Laser tag was cool it was in an inflatable and you could dive behind things and hide behind them. I had a great prom experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment