Audio Pal

Monday, May 21, 2012

Student handbook

One rule in the Handbook that I would change is the day that students who have missed 3 days or less get the day before exams off. This isn't right we should have a different day off then the day before exams. Students that haven't missed very many days don't want to miss the day of review with the teachers believe me I am one of them. I think we should get the Monday the week before exams off then we would be able to actually enjoy the day that we are rewarded and not feel penalized cause we didn't get to review with the teachers. This seems more logical to me.

If I could add a rule to the Handbook I would add the rule that teachers that assign homework to students must be able to do the homework themselves. So if they require an assignment to be done in a certain program and they don't know how to use the program themselves they can't assign the assignment to their students. The teachers wouldn't like this but at least they would see what the students go through. They penalty would be the students wouldn't have to do the assignment. This would help to show the student how to do the assignment and show the teachers just how difficult some assignments are.

No comments:

Post a Comment